Friday, February 29, 2008

Too many thoughts in this head of mine!

I really do have tons to blog about it, but I need some sort of organization of my many thoughts....this site is solely for the purpose to update all of my family life, what's going on with us and stuff. There are two other links to the right, one dedicated to my spiritual growth, and the other to my belly growth (LOL)

As far as what is happening with us...February went by fast, of course it is a short month, but I just blinked and here we are. My sister gave birth to my first niece on my side of the family....I am still trying to get a picture to post...Welcome to the family Naomi Morgan (Feb 2). Alaina seems to be doing well with homeschooling and Ari is being potty'd train this week...she is doing really well. Ari now can tell a joke. We ask her if she is still dry and she responds by saying "Uh, no :(, Just Kidding!:)" Too Funny! I think Beth is better blogging about the family stuff, but I figured since we didn't have a February posting...I might as well do one!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i made the news!!! yippy! hey this counts bigtime! yeah i have a little girl and she's purdy! growing everyday and sorry i havent sent any pix, no tengo dinero, lol! waiting for the 4th flores gal to arrive! eggciting! goodness beth u truly are amazing!
chris is gona have his hands full as u already do, luv ya!