Saturday, April 5, 2008

Baby Moses play




Alaina's favorite movie right now is Prince of Egypt. On the top is a photo of Alaina and Ariana watching it. Alaina is afraid in some parts so Ariana is comforting her. Below that is a photo of Ariana and Alaina role-playing. I "caught" them playing Baby Moses here...Ariana is the mommy about to put baby Moses in the river, and Alaina and her doll are the Egyptian Princess and young Ramses about to find the baby in the river. Ariana changes roles from Moses' mother to her sister when the baby is in the river. I so wish I could have caught this on video- Ariana is doing the singing of "My Last Lullabye" but as soon as a camera shows up she's busy saying cheese and posing, so this photo is my best shot. I am so thankful that this is the kind of role-playing that they want to do. I feel so blessed by my beautiful daughters.

No comments: