Monday, August 25, 2008

Clarissa is 3 Months


















I think we intended to post at least monthly, but looks like we missed a few. We've had a busy summer. Today Clarissa is 3 months...she is sleeping through the night (at 6 weeks) and she seems to really like to smile, she's a happy baby.












Within the next month we plan to pierce her ears like we did with Alaina and Ariana. I decided to take pictures of them on Clarissa's 3 month mark to show you they are growing just as fast.


Ariana is so funny! I really think she is our comedian. Last night I tickled her for 5 mins straight. I love to hear when they call me daddy, that is the sweetest sound in the world.



Alaina started first grade today, she is still being homeschooled and is very excited that she is learning how to read!

No comments: